Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Temporarely online

This high Dollar motel I'm in now- that the company is paying for.

The internet is to say...spotty, and I'm forced to watch the TeeWee for distraction.
It's come to my attention on "The next Food Network Star"- that everyone I know with the moniker of "Penny" has been a biatch.
I've personally known two, and seeing Penny the "Mediterranean Mom" just reinforces those feelings.

UPDATE-------- Fri.

It looks like a big part of the problem is/was a different router fighting with the motels linksys and dropping me off constantly.

1 comment:

  1. Boo-Yah! The Lovely-and-Talented wife who shares a name with the "Mediterranean Mama" has declared that she wants nada to do with that "bee-yotch" (her words).

    Been a viewer for years - I think Jyll could win; but don't eliminate Vic....

    ReplyDelete