Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am so ashamed

That a Construction Electrician ...a farging SEABEE, has never heard of thermite.

He's got the bare basics down of the Cadweld idea,, but Jeezus
DOOD, serously, find a UT and borrow his propane torch, it'll really help- trust me.


And he's a CE-2 an E-5 fer Chrissakes!


Oh look, my old Battalion in Rota!
it's just too bad that higher wold never let me run a perimiter of bare wire hooked up to our MEPS generators at 2400VAC.

It would be more effective than pebbles in a C-rat can.
I loved NAS Rota.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree about Rota. The three years I lived there were among the happiest years of my life.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...