Thursday, January 31, 2008

My e-mail to the TxRepublican party

Hi,
I just wanted you to know that although I'm not a registered Republican- I generally vote that way.

Given the choices I see now between the four main contenders, I just wanted you to know that I'll be sitting home on election day.

Because not only did I stand still and watch you walk to the left- your two main candidates are what I would politely call rhinos.

John McCain may somehow have gotten a good conservative score, but every time I remember something important coming up- he's sided with the Democrats,,,,,,,,,,,,and that Amnesty bill with his name on it just cinched the saddle there.

Romney changes his positions more than I change my socks, and his Government healthcare isn't two years old and already in debt.


Send me a real conservative and you have my vote.
I wrote this blog post, BTW....I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.

http://atrainwreckinmaxwell.blogspot.com/2008/01/looks-like-maverick-won-fla.html

Have a good next four years- you've earned it.

Do you think I was too harsh? Flogging the blog too much?
Should I have just stayed home and let them wonder where everyone was?

Think I'll hear anything back from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment