Thursday, January 17, 2008

I guess the vast majority of Republicans

Updated with a John McCain speach to a Democrat meeting- during his 2004 Presidential run.



Have the memory capabilities of a goldfish.

Since the maverick John Kennedy-McCain-Feingold is polling well above the negative numbers that he should be, if the voting public remembered all he voted against in his whoring for the Legacy Medias approval.

Ok, he's a war hero. He took what the Viet Cong could throw at him and walked away.
Good, I can respect that.

What I cannot respect is the fact that in the following forty years- he has actively sided with the Democratic party, or undermined the conservative ideals of the Republicans more than he's helped his party.



Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is launching perhaps his harshest attack yet on his own party and his gushiest praise of Democrats.

"I believe my party has gone astray," McCain said yesterday, singling out GOP stands on environmental issues and racial set-asides.

"I think the Democratic Party is a fine party, and I have no problems with it, in their views and their philosophy," he said. "But I also feel the Republican Party can be brought back to the principles I articulated before."
J. McCain 2004

I can't forget that.

I will not vote for someone who is so transparent in working against everything I believe in- except the GWoT- that the Left wants to see him in charge of my country.

Nope, ain't gonna happen.

I'll stay home instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment