Monday, November 12, 2007

Updates from Casa Trainwreck.

I have several job interviews scheduled for this week.
I have a job offer as a driver for a septic company. I'm not sure if I want to take it, since I have interviews with ,,,,better companies- but no offers and I'm sure they don't work 55 hours a week.

I'm going to try making ends meet by making wood and wire(horse panel) dog kennels.
I figure I can sell them for around $225- 250 (with a good $50+ profit margine), being more *natural* looking and all AND alot less than the $350-575 they want for all metal dog runs.

Maybe I'll see if high-end heated dog houses are worth looking at, too.

I also don't know when, or if I'll get unemployment, just depends on what the boss checks on the form, doesn't it?


UPDATE TO THE UPDATE --5:30PM

Just got back from talking to (one of) my old boss. I start Thurs. at the same rate I was at before. Hopefully the job won't be as bad as last time, since Bosses brother isn't in charge of me, and the transition and turmoil about expanding and moving is over.

The 120 mi. commute will suck, though.

But I'll be looking at something else I didn't get when Chris was there, a dollar raise at 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment