Sunday, September 11, 2011

Looking at the bright side

...Because they ARE the party of Hope-N-change.
That treasurer of most Cal-Dem campaigns who took them to the bank can give Di-Fi, Loretta Sanchez and the rest some street cred in the SocSec department.

As in "we understand how you feel to put in all this money to have it pissed away by some crook."
Except that I can't imagine them going that rout because, then they couldn't blame Republicans for putting in a farging IOU when they raided AlBores "lockbox" back in the `70's and early `80's.

Excuse me you Libs as I laugh my way to work and a 27% weekly deduction for your Federally mandated deduction crap.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just devastated.......Here's some more on Sanchez.

    "No doubt, this obnoxious communist witch is going to make a lot of friends.":)
    http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/search?q=Sanchez+

    ReplyDelete