Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A whole lot of nothing

That tendon I tore two months ago is still bothering me from last Friday when I broke the light duty restriction and was wrestling with a sweep 4" steel ninety.

Yesterday was a long day too. I was moving equipment and picking up irrigation pipe for the bosses ranch making a 13 hour day by the time it was all done.

I'm off today because of weather and the gaf attitude, but that's ok since I'll be getting workers comp for missed work. It's nice....and tax free for now.

I still have to finish those f*cking tax forms...and find a way to come up with that $2200 they want on top of what we already put in.

The yard looks like it hasn't seen a mower in a month altho I mowed it a week ago.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club, we need another job so we can cover the 45% that don't pay taxes.. Damn it man how can you sleep at night knowing you are not making enough to keep all the entitlements running smooth? Pitiful.

    ReplyDelete