Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lets get a "Peace in Georgia" march going!

I just sent this to Code Pinko asking about their next peace march.

Hi,
I was wondering if or when I can become a member of your latest anti-war march in San Antonio, Tx?

I looked on your websites and didn't see anything about a peace march against the Russians unilaterally invading a sovereign country without even the U.N. as cover.

I know as caring people who only want war to stop, that you're doing your best to keep abreast of the continuing atrocities committed in this war of aggression, and want to flood the world with anti-war statements.

Please let me know when I can expect to join your peace demonstration.

Thank you for your time and dedication to ending conflicts in the world.

Kurt Petrolopolis


I'll let you know when I hear something.
Maybe all us protesters can get together in say ....a phone booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment