Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sorry, nothing

Enjoy the mashups!
Ahhh, they have Gwen back!

And I never like rap all that much...



Dianonds are for material girls


Walk like an aguilera(which is no longer valid)...
SO how about some real music?

Sorry, no rap inspired gyno-hating rap here. Just the bangles.
And No, I don't think any are from Brazil... bt I did always have the hots for the bunette, if that helps.




Queens Dirty deeds



Phil rocking you?



And lastly......
One for my Liberal "pull-out-at-all-costs" polititians....

Your new theme song


(update)...
I'm sorry, but I have to ask.

Freddy Mercury was a hell of an artist.
BUT would you let those gnashers anywhere near your best parts?
If you know what I mean, people....


Sorry but it looks like he used bobwire for a teething ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment