Saturday, July 21, 2007

Michael Chertoffs newfound border religion

I was going to say something about this yesterday, but fergot (hey, I got in late and Dr. Who was on).

I hear that after the spanking George and Michaels amnestry bill took. And his going up to the Senate to cry about it, he's now decided to build a border fence.

He's decided to put it in the most controversial place he could. He's also decided to use the most heavy handed and objectionable way to acquire the land rights by imposing Eminent Domain as a first resort.

There are over 2,000 miles of border that need this fence, most property owners would welcome it. The Texas Bend communities have made their concerns known.

I have teens, I was a teen.
I recognize a temper tantrum when I see one- even if he IS the head of homeland security.
"They didn't want my amnesty bill....I'll show THEM!"

No comments:

Post a Comment