Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You'd amost get the impression that I'm a gun nut, or something

By reading my last few posts, and Xenophobic, too.

I'm not, it just happens that I tend to kinda get tunnel vision and overdo what strikes my fancy at the time.
The anti-illegal thing has kinda had my attention forced on it, although we haven't had much of the in your face protests locally. It's just the fact that they brok out laws coming over here, keeping wages in the cellar, and in addition to sucking out tax money dry with their our social welfare programs, are dropping our education standards to new levels every year.

I'm also working alot of overtime, and am pretty burnt out when I get home, so I just don't feel like posting.

Hey, did ya hear that they're rioting in France again? That country must be a slackers dream, it's virtually impossible to fire anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment