Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Just to clear things up for some people,

This is a CHRISTMAS tree:





It's not a Hanukkah hedge
It's not a Kwanza bush
It's not a "Holiday" tree
It's not an Ead Eed Eid whatever(moslem)Alder


It is a CHRISTMAS tree.

From the Christian religion.

I know HE is the representation of tolerance, but I'm getting daym tired of having all this P/C garbage shoved down my throat.
HE said I'm supposed to turn the other cheek and forgive 70 times 7. I think that number has been passed a while ago. I don't think I'd be so affronted by others religious holidays and observances IF the Liberals wouldn't be condemning my religious beliefs every time I turn around. I'm not all that religious, but I have my beliefs and I'm getting sick and tired of the MSM and their fellow travelers telling me I should embrace a sect that calls for killing me and everyone who doesn't belong to that so-called "religion" of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment