Sunday, December 09, 2007

This is what they're dragging up about Fred Thompson?

The Legacy Media is (I guess) trying to show F-Thoms (to do the rapper thing) hypocrisy by not having a hunting license. I'm sure there's a good reason that he doesn't.
I'm pretty sure that campaigning does take time way from a deer stand.
It's not like he *needs* to buy 2nd Amend cred by getting a NRA life membership two days before running for Prez.

I live where all I have to do is step out of my truck to shoot a deer (or a feral pig) and I don't have a licence. I might get one if the Dem's keep forcing the price of meat up- but that's later.
I don't want to spend the time dressing and butchering the thing. Plus I have three dogs. Can you imaging those idiots -and me smelling like fresh kill, I'd never get to the house without stepping on the idiotic things.

So, I guess because Freddy-T (is that a better hip-hop name?) likes fire arms, but doesn't have a hunting license makes him somehow a hypocrite and not worth voting for?
Sorry for you, but that makes him more inclined to vote for him- just because you have to use that fluff to go negative.




Ok, to be honest about the hunting thing. I work outside all day, and have the Ron White hunting ethic. There's no A/C or heat out there, that's what I work to pay for. That's what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment