Tuesday, October 17, 2006

As I'm waiting for pictures to upload

...And waiting

...And waiting

Did I mention that they're gun pics?

...And waiting.

I'm wondering if our masters at GOOGLE are starting to enforce their Liberal Anti-gun adjenda on Blogger? I didn't have any problem with the first pic. Maybe it took a while for their filters to recognize the shape of a scary pistol and ammunition? It had a KNIFE, too, which makes it doubley scary, and shouldn't be shown to unsuspecting people lest it incite them to acts of "GUN VIOLENCE"!

(UPDATE)
The error page says they're having a problem at the site, we'll see if this gets published.

(UPDATE to the UPDATE)
They can publish this, but not the previous or post,,,post?
HMMMmmmmm............

OH, did I mention that I didn't even get a warning about my Adjinidad/Hitler video at NoJew You-Tube? They just disappeared it.
"Poof- it's gone" and never was here.

Except that they made my icon the Adjinidad center pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment