Sunday, July 17, 2005

I am going to be SOooo glad to get rid of that pager

I woke up to it going off, and now that our SCADA is working; everything that lost power had to page us (the electric dept). After every affected well, lift station, switching gear, and water treatment plant paged us; we got another page reminding us that we had all those unanswered pages.

We had a hard trip on our side, our fault indicators were tripped at a lateral to an elementary school, and also to an underground subdivision. Ok, at least we're narrowing it down- it's verifying my suspicions, too.

Anyway, we got the power up- AND- every thing affected had to page us to tell us they had power again.

Gawd am I going to be glad when I don't have to hear that d@mn thing going off any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment