Friday, November 12, 2004

Things I'm getting damn tired of hearing

1. Laments for the head PLO terrorist We should be singing "Ding Dong, the witch is dead" He's an Egyptian conman who used innocent blood to enrich himself by BILLIONS of dollars in the name of the Palestine people

2. The Scott Peterson show The ONLY reason it's plastered all over TV is that Lacy was a babe. Next for your viewing pleasure The Lori Hacking extravaganza. (I don't mean any disrespect to either woman who made the mistake of marrying the scum- besides the "caring" "considerate" news media will be much worse) I am just getting tired of the media HYPE about what they decide will be major news.

3. The crying over election results AM I the only one? I already said something about it Tues.

No comments:

Post a Comment