Wednesday, April 25, 2012

That's looking at a glass half full, there Reince

Just because Romney swept five states Tuesday only means that he's really the only big dog in the race.
It doesn't mean that Conservatives are happy about the Establishment picking our candidate..........AGAIN!

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV, Priebus was asked if those primary victories Tuesday confirm that conservatives are now backing the presumptive GOP nominee.

“I think so. I think that Republicans, conservatives, tea party, everything in between, we’re ready to go, and Mitt Romney is the presumptive nominee of our party. And we’re excited about it,” Priebus said
.

I haven't seen any numbers, and we probably won't- about what kind of turnout there was in those five states, and all the following primaries------------since again, I won't be able to vote FOR any real Conservatives in the presidential race; so I won't bother.
The only reason I'm going to bother to turn up at all is to vote for Ted Cruz for Senator.

1 comment:

  1. I like Ted Cruz. He's not part of the Washington cesspool, which is smelling worse every day.

    ReplyDelete