Thursday, December 10, 2009

Zen and the art of job creation

So the Inept One wants ideas on getting more jobs opened up.
Given that every job his Porkulus package 'created or saved' came in somewhere in the window of $250,000 and $750,000- depending on what the Czar of pulling numbers out of his @ss says.

I have an idea that will help cut down on 0bamas newly discovered thrift bone.

Let me have a grant of $100K $120,000 (since I'll have to pay taxes) and I'll be sure there is a job open at my place of employment as soon as the check clears the bank. I'll even be generous and make it a two year opening to show my bipartisanship.



The Unicorn Rider is making lots of new friends in Oslo, isn't he?
AND there are still people making excuses for his selfishness lack of grace

No comments:

Post a Comment