Saturday, June 25, 2005

And now the "Book Meme" via Aelfheld


-Total number of books owned, ever:
Ok, does this mean at one time, or all together? Not alot, I spent 9 years in the Navy, and books take up alot of space and weight. Most are paperbacks.

-Last book I bought: O'Reilly Factor for Kids -by Bill O'Reilly

-Last book I read:The Voice of the Coyote- By J.Frank Dobie

-Five Books that mean a lot to me:
the Combined Federal Pipeline Regulations (really, I run a small gas department)
Robert Heinlein books- I just like them.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy -by Douglas Adams
Piers Anthony books- I hope the 16 yr-old doesnt see this, but there are
positive messages in his books.
The Bible- I'm not as good a Christian as I should be, but I have learned how I'm supposed to act from its teachings.

No comments:

Post a Comment