Thursday, December 03, 2009

The taking of Flight 297

I'm sure you've seen the "real" stories of what happened on Flight 297 Atlanta to Houston by now. Or you will.

The enhanced story goes from an unruly passenger who wouldn't get off his cell phone to a dry-run terrorist hijacking replete with heroes , names and bureaucratic indifference.

As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever met a muslim (and won't be looking for one), but still given their history- wouldn't trust them any farther than I could throw a truck.

That being said- Snopes gives it a mixed verdict.

So make up your own mind.
Personally, I think we should stop all islamic immigration unless they can prove their pro Americanism.
And all you dirty Somalis who snuck in under a fake asylum grant,,,AMF.

No comments:

Post a Comment