Monday, July 06, 2009

I'm missing the nuance

In this article of the Honduran Constitution:
Article 239 — No citizen that has already served as head of the Executive Branch can be President or Vice-President.

Whoever violates this law or proposes its reform, as well as those that support such violation directly or indirectly, will immediately cease in their functions and will be unable to hold any public office for a period of 10 years.

Googles translator kinda falls down when trying to translate the whole thing.


I know Libs are very good in deriving *nuance* from such things as the way a chad is hanging so as to know how a person 'really' wanted to vote, but I have to admit that I can only see what is written.

I guess our smartest, cleanest and most articulate negro and his smartest woman in America have seen my hidden nuance like a flashing neon sign and are going to overturn the entire 375 articles of that 1982 docu...........

OHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that's why it's not worth the paper it's written on, who remembers who was President of the U.S. in 1982?

No comments:

Post a Comment