Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ward? Weren't you a little hard on the Bever last night?

Ok, I don't really have a dog in this fight. But my English wife was wondering why now, after all Ward Churchill has said about how evil America and her lackies (us) are- is everybody jumping on him now?

I told her it's simple, when everyone thought he was part Indian - he couldn't be a racist. When it was disclosed by A.I.M. that he wasn't part of the "tribe" it became racist hatespeach- pretty much. He was open for citicism. (They haven't got so "politically sensitive" over there yet).

Now I ran accross this website over at LGF, and just couldn't help putting it into context:

We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll
Built this city, we built this city on rock and roll

Say you don’t know me or recognize my face
Say you don’t care who goes to that kind of place
Knee deep in the hoopla sinking in your fight
Too many runaways eating up the night.


OK, enuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment