Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pepsi cola

And why I'll never drink their product again.
In addition to all those Hopey/change/we can improve/lets get together and *DO* something good videos we were flooded by-----with a Pepsi label strategically attached.

I saw a huge new billboard on the way home tonight.
One of these logos and a single communist campaign style word like *Taste* or *Flavor*.


Because, frankly it reminds me more and more of this.




And is it me, or can these lamestream liberals in the media NOT get enough of their boi?
I mean I'm hearing their Saviors voice more in this last month than I think I heard Bush in the aftermath of 9-11.

But then the Media wasn't in the habit of even acting like a group of squeeing fanbois for even Bill Clinton. I guess that's the new media taking over.

No comments:

Post a Comment