Friday, June 06, 2008

Amdro ant bait

Does it work on cockroaches?

More detail when I get back from finishing my 20 hours of O.T. for the week.
See, the black dog has decided that she will not tolerate anything to move near the house.
That includes mice, frogs, spiders, and anything she can hear.
She'll dig and disturb anything she can, so naturally- they move away from the disturbance.

Our house is right in the middle of he 'patrol zone' so naturally everything she forces to mover heads toward the house.
I've taken care of the mouse problem (for now) and now we're seeing cockroaches- that we hadn't seen the entire time we've lived here.

And to make things even more interesting, I got shorted two days on this check and the A/C compressor is having problems. I hope it just needs a recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment