Saturday, January 09, 2010

Stupidity should hurt

And yes, I laughed. In fact I LOLed and ROFLMAO at these 'activists'.

The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”

...

“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”



But the way it's written, I'm not sure if it's sort of an Oniony site...


And commenter Kurrt--You dumbass, that cow has been thoroughly killed before processing, and duct tape adhesive is NOT made of animal parts.

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, it **IS** a parody. I read it on another site and went to the original post which is as you said a kind of "Oniony" thing.

    But I STILL laugh when I read it. After all, look at the latest debacle from the "Whale Wars".

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  2. AFAIK the original article appeared here http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i66233 - with the note "The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious."

    However it is very funny!

    ReplyDelete