Sunday, January 10, 2010

So much wrong

Everything you see in my hand is wrong.
What's worse is that you can tell by the tapped wire nut that an electrician did it.


First, we have the fact that when the wire is connected at the bottom, the connection would be inaccessible.
Then, is the fact that top wire wouldn't match the color on the bottom.
And, there is no strain relief on those connections.

Finally- that wire was supposed to be YELLOW.
That was a Journeyman who did that, btw.








OH!
This popped up after I deleted the above.


Is it me, oe does he look like he's relieving himself?

3 comments:

  1. "Is it me, or does he look like he's relieving himself?"

    Only if there is a copy of the Constitution in front of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha that is so funny, I never woulda thought of that.

    ReplyDelete