Monday, May 28, 2012

Just out of curiosity

Why does Blogger start their calender on a Monday?

Isn't living in America good enough?
But NOoooo, we have to try to be European and show we are the artsy type.

....And speaking of things that don't work, what's wit F/F that it want's to hide the site I'm on so I can't copy it from the address bar anymore?
I tell you Opera is looking better and better- especially the way it loads sooo much faster than the latest and greatest fire Fox 13.whatever/-dot BETA.

1 comment:

  1. I vaugely recall there being a setting in blogger for the calander, but I can't swear to it.

    Can't help with FF, they've definetly succumbed to the "fancier is better!!!!" way of thinking....

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...