Monday, May 07, 2012

Anyone else having slow loading problems?

It's not every site, just some blogs that seem like they're taking forever to load.

I don't know if it's the intratuubz, or something I did to FireFox when I was taking out Ghostery so I could read comments w/o starting Explorer.

Just weird.

Maybe I'll have to uninstall and go to an older version...


UPDATE-
It's loading sooo much faster in FF 8.0.1
I have ghostery and still can't read posts on some blogs unless I turn it off.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing unusual here. Sam posted connectivity problems.
    ======
    something I did to FireFox when I was taking out Ghostery so I could read comments w/o starting Explorer.

    I run Ghostery and haven't had that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to speakeasy, my upload and download are what I'm paying for.

    http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/


    Maybe I'll drop down a couple versions of FF and see what that does.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...