Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Computer PSA

If you get a new computer and think it's strong enough for the new AdAware anti-spyware 10.1 download- believe me, it's not.

i was having problems all weekend with page load errors that the cable company and tech support couldn't fix.
As soon as I finished the back-to-factory restore, everything worked fine.
As soon as I downloaded AdAware 10, it started f*cking up again.

So,,,next to MalwareBytes, any suggestions for trapping spyware cookies?

UPDATE:
Thanks Norton Utilities for letting that Trojan in- now I remember why I usually install something that works right away.

BTW- is there any way to disable that annoying log-in password protection?

2 comments:

  1. You MUST have CCleaner by Piruform-
    even removes Flash cookies

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...