Friday, September 17, 2010

Dude, you wanted the job

You've been trying to get it since you first got to DeeCee as a senator.

Now that you got what you wanted, you don't want it anymore?

The guy who voted "present" more than his "yea" and "nay" votes combined is having trouble making presidential decisions?
So if Obama doesn’t appear interested in the job of president, what does he do day after day? Well, he takes his meetings just like any other president would, though even then, he seems to lack a certain focus and on a few occasions, actually leaves with the directive that be given a summary of the meeting at a later date. I hear he plays a lot of golf, and watches a lot of television – ESPN mainly. I’ll tell you this – if you want to see President Obama get excited about a conversation, turn it to sports. That gets him interested. You start talking about Congress, or some policy, and he just kinda turns off. It’s really very strange. I mean, we were all led to believe that this guy was some kind of intellectual giant, right? Ivy League and all that. Well, that is not what I saw. Barack Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of intellectual curiosity.


That's what a campaign insider is telling this interviewer.

Ok, back to President Obama then. In just a few words, how would you describe him these days? Like I said, it’s been a while since I was last at the White House, but I don’t have a problem saying that the president is losing it. I don’t mean he is like losing his mind. I mean to say that he is losing whatever spark he had during the campaign. When you take away the crowds, Obama gets noticeably smaller. He shrinks up inside of himself. He just doesn’t seem to have the confidence to do the job of President, and it’s getting worse and worse. Case in point – just a few days before I left, I saw first hand the President of the United States yelling at a member of his staff. He was yelling like a spoiled child. And then he pouted for several moments after. I wish I was kidding, or exaggerating, but I am not. The President of the United States threw a temper tantrum.



I'm not sure how accurate Newflavor.com is, it might be another Onion, or an unknown Breitbart- you make the call. But from what I see from here it matches my thoughts on Prez kickass.

2 comments:

  1. Pouting? Fun times ahead...

    Ironically, the WV was "quity."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thanks for linking it.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete