Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yet another stoopid blogger meme

This time it's the 'Six Things' thing from El Capitain.
So, lets get started...

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the six weird things about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blogpost of their own six weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

OK, I am weird because...

  1. I'm kind of a neat freak. Not as in everything has to be spotless, but things need to be where they belong- not scattered all over the floor, or thrown in the sink. Some in the family consider that somewhat anal...
  2. I'm not usually overly patient, unless I'm teaching someone who really wants to learn what I'm showing them- then we can go over things all day long.
  3. I talk to the dogs like humans, not the "widdle, biddie baby" talk that it seems most people talk to their pets.
  4. I'd rather drink cheap beer than the "good stuff".
  5. I'd rather listen to silence than music, generally.
  6. I tend to not really be a "joiner", so this meme will stop here...unless you want to post your weird stuff in my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment