Wednesday, February 21, 2007

There has GOT to be a way

to get in on this scam.

I'm thinking about buying about 15 acres between Hondo and Bandera for some hunting...
how about I sell "Carbon Offsets" in the form of seedlings?

Plow down the Cedar and replant with ---OOOhhhhh----- organically grown fruit!
Yessss! Get enviroweiniees to buy my orchard stock, and then not do jack-chit until I harvest. THEN sell it for MORE than the intensly cultivated produce. As a big plus, they won't care what it looks like,,,because it's "Enviromentally friendly"!



(UPDATE 10:45 AM)
OK, how about this? Plant fruit trees that deer like?...AND sell the "Free Range" pork from the wild pigs that are free for the taking?

I'm liking this scam enviro=friendly thing better and better.
Now I just have to learn how to talk like an enviro-wienie without bursting into laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment