Thursday, February 08, 2007

I HATE Adobe

I'm *trying* to get started on the taxes.

I just added up our gross income and am surprised that -considering how much money we DON'T have, that we're slightly above the median income.

Anyway, I'm on the U.S. official Gestapo site looking for the free e-file.
After finding it, I realized that in order to use find the free file sites, I need to know my adjusted gross income.
OK, I'll just download the forms and pre-do it.

I have the wrong Adobe (reader 5- I think), and need to download at least '6'.
I went to their site and have spent the last 30-or-so minutes watching Adobe take over my computer..........and thank you for asking, but *NO* I don't want the automatic Photoshop download, too.
Every Singh in India must have had a hand in designing the "Latest-and-greatest' Adobe ever.
...Until next week.

Now to download the tax forms so I can pre-do them before doing tham.

Boy, don't I have a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment