Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's been a while since my last Blog-a-launch

And being as Blogger just ate my "Libs had a spontaneous orgasm" post about what they'll be saying when Osamas' voice was confirmed- and how we'll deserve it for letting Bush continue the GWoT. Etcetera, etcetera, ad nausium.

Miriams Ideas is worth a look, she seems to have a pretty good outlook on life, and she links to The trouser Quandry which is a bit of a British "Onion."

And back on this side of the pond, real close to home is Rednecks Revenge from Texas, anyone starting to see a trend in my blogroll?
This is the latest incarnation of Aarons Rantblog Aarons CC , who you've probably already got on your blogroll.
Last but not least is someone who I know has looked at my blog at least once (because I got a comment from him) is WMD blog.


As a Heads-up to some of my bloggers who haven't updated in over a month-
There are plenty of bloggers who DO post regularly, it takes less effort to take you off than it does to put you on.

No comments:

Post a Comment