Monday, May 07, 2012

Anyone else having slow loading problems?

It's not every site, just some blogs that seem like they're taking forever to load.

I don't know if it's the intratuubz, or something I did to FireFox when I was taking out Ghostery so I could read comments w/o starting Explorer.

Just weird.

Maybe I'll have to uninstall and go to an older version...


UPDATE-
It's loading sooo much faster in FF 8.0.1
I have ghostery and still can't read posts on some blogs unless I turn it off.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing unusual here. Sam posted connectivity problems.
    ======
    something I did to FireFox when I was taking out Ghostery so I could read comments w/o starting Explorer.

    I run Ghostery and haven't had that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to speakeasy, my upload and download are what I'm paying for.

    http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/


    Maybe I'll drop down a couple versions of FF and see what that does.

    ReplyDelete