Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Ohh, you want content!

Been AFK putting in some realtime apps in because I'm starting to think that I'll never hear from Kay Baily-Hutchison or John Cornyn and that security check because I didn't include a huge donation for them to take an attention of my asking for help.

Our newest and greenest pet is really getting restless. She's either egging, or reabsorbing them, but she's still looking for a good place to lay.
I can't let her out because she sees a nice cave and want's to make a lizardly beeline for the cats litter box.

Or if she gets out to the living room,

... she shows how much of a lesbian she is because she loves to eat the carpet............



Thank you, I'll be here all week!

1 comment:

  1. ... she shows how much of a lesbian she is because she loves to eat the carpet............


    I see what you did there :D

    ReplyDelete