Sunday, April 17, 2011

I want to thank the Democrat party

especially Harry, Nancy and Barry and their two years of complete mismanagement and screwing us taxpayers.
They left off that taxable exemption for the first $2500 of unemployment benefits that were part of Bush's taxbreaks for the wealthy they are h8ting.

So, because of that, my taxes went up by $645.
Glad you Democrats are looking out for the little guy.

I'm glad I was taking out an extra $20/wk to defray that pittance that Obama didn't put into my witholding last year.


OH- and thanx for not including line 40b this year, too. I didn't need $1000 off the adjusted gross for property taxes, either.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't have been said better, though we shouldn't be paying anything at all, and we have the Tyrant Lincoln to thank for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the south would have won, the Libs would have corrupted us, too.

    ReplyDelete