Friday, April 29, 2011

Are you sure you want to go down that intelligence road, Valerie?

So the rich white man said "show me your birth certificate" and the black President did.
Now the rich white man wants to see his college transcripts, but the black mans mouthpiece says no.

Because he's the worlds smartest negro, and anyone who has seen him speak without a teleprompter can see that.

"He's almost 50 years old and he's president of the United States and I don't think anybody would debate his intelligence and so now we need to get serious..."


Just because he's over 50 and the president doesn't make him smart, Valerie- remember George BushChimpyMcHitler?
I've seen posts where people in your camp- the MSM have pegged his IQ to around 118-130. Since he took his LSAT and didn't earn the national Merit scholarship, we know he didn't come close to the top in scoring.

My ASVAB score from the Navy pegged me at 114.

You are smarter than Barack Obama!

You beat Obama at the IQ challenge. Tell all your friends. And maybe you can help fix the economy.

So, I guess that would make a good poll next week- When will Barry release his college records for the rich white man?

2 comments:

  1. Ok, fun quiz, but seriously, the IRS asked for less of my personal information than these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have warned you about that. I just hit 'results' anyway without filing anything in and still got it.

    ReplyDelete