Wednesday, November 03, 2021

So- on the water front...

 Not the movie.

Well pump went out yesterday- I have power all the way to the well head, so it's either the pump or the capacitor.
After not getting a call back from three companies here in Seguin (I think it's something in the water)- I just ordered some $985 worth of submersible pump, PEX and fittings.
Tomorrow I pick it up in New Braunfels and try to get the tax off with my tax stamp and a discount with my VA card.....

The house in Hondo I couldn't find a leak except for a dripping hose bib.
Which required two 20 mile round trips to fix because Kurt was a dumbass and didn't take a good look at the size of the stand pipe threads (it was 3/4 instead of the 1/2" everything else is)

And the probable cause of the failure in burnt black....



It's had it's trouble single phasing for a while- I thought I got it fixed two years ago with cleaning and nolox, but obviously not.

Now it's cold and raining with a thunderstorm passing through.
Same thing tomorrow, so at least the animals water will be refreshed a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment