Wednesday, November 03, 2021

I DO have a leak

 The water board turned off the house in Hondo because of excessive water use. It's empty and for sale.
I went over last week and turned the water back on to see if I could find anything and these new meters don't have that little triangle that shows water flow, so I left it on.
The youngest took a pic of the meter. It's used over 100 gallons in a week.

FUCK!

That stupid dumbass the oldest was going to marry fucked up some plumbing inside a wall, and I'd bet money its behind the shower he tore out and had to put back in.
He completely ruined that house. The master bath only needed trimout to be done.
It still does six years later. Christ.

I'm probably going to have to fix the floor, too.

And here at the farm, the well pump went out.

2 comments:

  1. Usual thing is to check the toilet hardware. A leak at the "flapper" will not be obvious in some models. A leak most anywhere else would be obvious and leave a puddle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both toilets still had a tank full of water after it was turned off for a week.
      I wish it was that simple.
      I just got back and the only thing I could find was a dripping hose bib.

      Delete