Thursday, July 01, 2021

What does anyone think of the new Rush format?

 When Rush died and they had all the different hosts trying to keep him relevant- I was getting tried of it.

Now they've copied the newest thing on talk radio- multiple hosts talking at each other.
I guess it could work in a nice quiet office area, but in a truck they sound like they're talking over each other.

Which is the reason I don't listen to KTSA in the mid-morning with the three guys talking over each other or another station that does the same thing.

If you're going that rout, st least have tow guys that don't sound the same- maybe see what they sound like in a noisy truck driving down the road.

I quit listening the the new Rush Limaugh Show last week and I wonder who else did.

8 comments:

  1. There was only one Rush show. Everything else is just noise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...it stopped being the Rush Limbaugh Show the day Rush died.

    The only people that apprently didn't get the memo on that are the former producers, who keep trying to run 50,000 volts through him to re-animate that corpse.

    He's dead.

    Let. It. Go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTIC AM 1080 in Hartford which has been an EIB affiliate for decades has dropped the show in favor of longer shows of local hosts. I tried to listen to the new format of the EIB but found it not to my liking. I am sticking with the local hosts on WTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Rush Limbaugh show has ended.
    Other people now, other show

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan Bongino is on EIB here in Montana and he is OK to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bongino here in Texas as well on WBAP. He acknowledges growing up listening to Rush, and in no way claims to fill Rush's shoes. Bongino is more of a down in the trenches street fighter than Rush was. God love Rush for all he did and being such a stick-in-the-eye to progs, but there were some lines he would not cross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Seguin. The only time I can pick up WBAP is when I'm up around Temple and Killeen.

      Delete
  7. The only person that could have ever replaced Rush was his regular guest host Mark Steyn. The only problem with that is that Mark, being the brilliant man he is, knew Rush was irreplaceable. And I'm sure he didn't even want to try.

    Thanks for everything, Rush. The world isn't the same without you. I miss you every day.

    ReplyDelete