Friday, September 21, 2012

So King Putt is getting tired of golf jokes

The same guy who has played more golf in 3 1/2 years than W did in eight. But, then HE doesn't have the MSM saying he's out of touch whenever he hits the links.

So President Thinskin is getting the lobbyist brother of John Podesta to lean on the PGA and other 1%-ers golf enthusiasts to stop joking about the Presidential hacker.

So you know what's coming next, right? Hey Babs, remember what they named after you?

A couple went golfing one day at a very exclusive course lined with million dollar homes.

On the third tee, the husband cautioned, "Honey,be careful when you drive. If we break one of those windows it'll cost us a fortune to repair".


Of course, she tee'd off and promptly shanked it right through the window of the biggest house on the course.


The husband cringed, "I warned you to watch out! Now we'll have to go up there and apologize and see how much that lousy drive is going to cost us."


They walked up, knocked on the door, and a warm voice said, "Come on in."


When they opened the door they saw glass all over the place and a broken antique bottle lying on its side near the broken window.


A man reclining on the couch asked, "Are you the people that broke the window?"


"Uh yeah, we're sure sorry about that" the husband replied.


"Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you. You see, I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years. Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one wish, and I'll keep the last one for myself."


"Wow, that's great!" the husband said.


He pondered a moment and blurted out, "I'd like a million dollars a year for the rest of my life."


"No problem," said the genie, "You've got it, it's the least I can do."


"And now you, young lady, what do you want?" the genie asked.


"I'd like to own a gorgeous home complete with servants in every country in the world" she said.


"Consider it done," the genie said.


"And now," the couple both asked in unison, "What's your wish, genie?"


"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with a woman in a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your wife."


The husband looked at his wife and said, "Gee, honey, you know we both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?"


She mulled it over for a few moments and said, "You know, you're right. Considering all that, I guess I wouldn't mind."


The genie and the woman went upstairs where he ravished her in every conceivable position, and then some, for the rest of the afternoon.


Both satisfied each other repeatedly, and afterwards, the genie rolled over and looked at the wife and asked, "How old are you and your husband?"


"Why, we're both 35" she responded breathlessly.


"You have to be kidding me! Thirty-five years old and both you idiots still believe in genies?

No comments:

Post a Comment