Monday, January 22, 2024

Larry Correia puts it much better than I can.


And these three comments reiterate the whole Trumpkin mindset.
I don't like him, but I'll vote for him.
What are you Trumpkins going to do in 2028?

 

About diehard Trump supporters and I'm wondering if you'd even think about supporting the only electable Conservative in 2028 after your hero got you to be all hating on Desantis.


In its entirety:

Seriously, Trumpkins, listen. Regular boring conservatives like me have already said we’ll vote for Trump in the general now that we’re stuck with him because of your hubris. It doesn’t help for you to keep barking at me about how I should deny reality and blow smoke up peoples’ asses about how awesome your guy was and will be. 

Sorry, I’m not a revisionist history ass kisser with memory issues like you guys. It doesn’t do you any good to yell at people who actually paid attention to this shit while it was happening. Besides, I think they’re our employees, not our fucking monarchs, so all this one way loyalty shit you keep going off about makes me want to barf. 

But people like me ain’t your problem. Every R in America could go full Trump Train and we’re still gonna get fucking trounced in the general unless you somehow convince purple swing state Americans in the suburbs that Trump is all that great stuff MAGA believes about him. Which the last few elections have demonstrated they clearly don’t, they kinda hate his guts, and that’s even before he’s a convicted felon, so good luck with that. 

Meanwhile, the rest of us who actually believe in archaic shit like “principles” have been getting mooed at all day to UNITE by a bunch of fucking herd animals, because apparently now we’re all supposed to shut off our fucking brains off and piss away our dignity and buy in on Laura Loomer’s latest batshit fucking crazy conspiracy theory about the Atlantic using numerology to call for assassinations or the Cobra Weather Dominator or some shit, or we are traitors who hate America. 

Anyways good luck convincing those swing state soccer moms! I’m just gonna be over here stockpiling more canned food and ammo awaiting the apocalypse. Then in November I’ll vote for Trump, and when we get fucking rolled because we were dumb enough to walk into the democrat’s obvious trap, I’ll try to resist the urge to say I told you so. 

I’d love to be wrong, and in the off chance Trump wins, I’ll congratulate you for your prescient wisdom, and look forward to four years of Trump hiring more incompetent swampy ass kissers, while keeping my fingers crossed for more decent SCOTUS appointments. 

So you get off my fucking back now. 🙂

11 comments:

  1. Who is Larry Correia and why should I care?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boo hoo. Pitching a fit is hardly a way to make a point. It doesn't work for toddlers, it's only annoying. For alleged adults, it is a churlish display of theatrics.

    If Larry boy meant Ramaswamy, he hasn't done his homework, much less due diligence. For his sake, I hope he doesn't mean benedict Haley.

    I'm not head over heels for Trump. But I'm not going to attempt to match wits with the witless though it be a decidely lopsided win. Where's the fun in that?

    The real win, the actual, most satisfying win for America would be to hang every last one of those SOBs in fedgov who have traded my country away for personal glory and riches. Even standing in the way of Americans wins the jackasses a lifetime award for treason. Their best hope would be loss of pension reimbursement dollar for dollar the last ten years of their income inclusive of every form of compensation, and a multi-decade sentence to hard labor. Free of charge is the carving in their forehead.
    For naming names, they each get a promise of parole, reneged immediately thereafter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor biden voters. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there won't be a 2028 election. might not be a 2024 election. even if there is, the fix is in already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wanted Gov, Ron but he can't run a campaign ,Never Nikki so not much of a choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larry can eat a bag of d---s.

    I don't want some weasley conservative. That term means nothing.

    I am choosing the form of the destroyer. I want the gov't halved in size, then halved again. I want to upend the stars quo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a Trump man, but I am sure as hell not one of the Hailey-McConnell-McCain-Romney-Bush sewer dwellers either. I am sick of those GOPe types that loudly beat the conservative drum and deliver bigger government, larger taxes, more wars, DEI, compromises with Marxists and tell us to accept it, and ever increasing debt while telling us that social security is in danger while welfare isn't.

    Well for you weasels sit on it and pivot. At least Trump fights. I haven't seen you fight. You were too busy sticking knives in his back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, after you put down your snark pen, manage to stop waving your finger and name-calling those of us that understand the best choice out there, you should probably still stockpile the provisions and ammo anyway (though canned goods are probably not the best choice, perhaps do some research?). At least taxes and inflation won't be the obstacle it is today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone with the total lack of taste tp have a mutt like berry on their website, has no room to call anyone a 'trumpkin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Which president allowed thousands of illegal immigrants into the U.S.A. Biden the Democrap

    ReplyDelete