Wednesday, January 18, 2023

This is a little dated

 But it shows the difference in how some people think.


I live about 40 minutes east of San Antonio. About 2- 3 hours west of Houston. Except for the remnants of a hurricane hitting the coast, or maybe  some freak wildfire catching my stand of Post Oaks on fire- I don't really have any weather related worries.

I've still probably got two months of food, propane and well water. The trucks hardly ever get below 1/2 tank. The only thing I'm worried about running out of is booze.

So I have a hard time relating to people who live where they chance getting snowed in for weeks- and knowing that- who don't stock up.

Even if their town "shudders to a halt" because of heavy snow.

-State and county plows don't buy their diesel from gas stations- they have their own tanks.
-I bet they vote Democrat.

3 comments:

  1. Same here. Solar + Propane generator + 3 ponds + hogs + garden + Fuck the WEF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I'm 100% prepared, but I am at least miles ahead of most.....
    I need a generator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quit worrying years ago . Never did much care for the booze and even less so now that the end is getting near . An old man once told me " no one gets out of here alive boy ". Gonna try though .

    ReplyDelete