Wednesday, January 11, 2023

That wasn't as painful as I thought it would be

 Brought some paperwork to finalize my Social Security retirement paperwork. Out in about half an hour.

I decided to just retire instead of looking for another job. I was hoping to get a little more set up before I took that step, but because of a repeated injury I'm no longer working for that company.

This year is going to suck because we made some $30K when we finally unloaded the mobile home in Hondo- and it wasn't out primary home...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds familiar. I was essentially forced to retire two years earlier than planned due to severe pain issues. It would have been nice to have the mortgage paid off, but crap happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the house is paid for.
      I was expecting to pay off that expensive truck and Discover card before I retired and started on the new house.

      Delete