Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The more I hear about the 0bamakare website....

The more I'm sure there are people who deserve this website.

I seriously doubt that normal Americans who know how to actually comparison shop will be logging on to that bloated, slow and identity-theft inviting site.

I really don't feel sorry that the same people who got 0bama re-elected are going to suffer site failures, f&cked-up paperwork and the rampant identity theft that's just one distraction away from hitting it big in the MSM.

Ok, go ahead and call me a h8-er, Bill Clinton let me know that it was ok as long as you didn't care about who was going after you without teeth.

1 comment:

  1. The website political-humor.org created a parody bumper sticker calling it "Obeymecare."

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...