Sunday, April 24, 2022

So I went to order a Henry

 I went to three different merchants of death.

The Henry site has three dealers in the Seguin area, two of them are closed for good.
Of the two that weren't affiliates- both said Henry's are hard to lay hands on, no matter what model and caliber.

I went to the other affiliate halfway to New Braunfels and asked. They had me fill out a request form and told me it could be as long as a year before I saw mine.

So I went to gunbroker and bid on this one with the same MSRP as one on their site.
Of course I'll probably have to spend close to another $100 for shipping and transfer fees.

4 comments:

  1. Kurt, what's your opinion on the Mossberg 590 Shockwave? I've been looking at them. A few local shops have some decent prices on them.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not into shotguns with my bad shoulder and those Mares Leg (for lack of a better therm) seem to be some kind of fad to me.
      I mean, you have a long gun or a handgun- that seems to neither job well.

      Delete
  2. Just realized your location - I'm on the W-I10 from SA.
    You ever shoot at Bexar Co. Range?
    Used to go there all the time when I lived over that way.

    CC

    ReplyDelete