Friday, February 25, 2022

I just voted in the Texas primary.

 


The list of wannabe Governors was as long as my arm.

The reason I remembered to vote was another attack ad from Don Huffines that sounds just like a Democrat attack ad.
The scary sounding announcers voice blaming Abbot for things he has no control over like instate tuition for illegals...right Rick Perry?(who also want to be Governor again)

Abbot lost me when his tough talk didn't match the (non) action, so I went with Col. West, and I'll vote for whoever's on the Republican ticket- probably.

5 comments:

  1. Yep - I braved the clod 40F and windy) and the long lines (not) and did my civic duty on Wednesday. Won't say who I voted for but like you I'll (perhaps grudgingly) support the eventual nominee - anyone but bobby frank
    Be glad ya ain't further south/west - I get a kick out of the dems infighting although the ads are getting tiresome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, you voted for the carpetbagger from Florida (and that is Exactly what he is) because Abbot wasn't perfect. He was outstanding... but not perfect. That attitude is why conservatives routinely lose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Stuey- When he talks about throwing dems who flew to DeeCee in jail when they come back... but doesn't.

      When he sends the Guard to the boarder, so they can sit around getting drunk and in trouble- not stopping anyone or helping except to show Abbot is "doing something"

      When he allows forced Covid vaxx mandates on his citizens.

      Then I look for someone who backs up his words with actions.
      Like I said- I'll vote for anyone with an (R) behind there names in November.

      Delete
  3. - ...throwing dems who flew to DeeCee in jail when they come back... but doesn't.
    HE WON IN THE END (that's called politics)

    - ... so they can sit around getting drunk and in trouble
    THEY DIDN'T

    - ... allows forced Covid vaxx mandates on his citizens.
    NO MANDATES HERE - JUST LIKE FLORIDA

    But whatever dude....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing dems are good for is cannon fodder

    ReplyDelete