Monday, October 06, 2008

This Bill Ayres thing

And the way the Left...and the ObaMessiah himself just doesn't comprehend how flyovercountry looks at Himself and their relationship.

His quote on the Stephenoppolus show:
"This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English in Chicago, uh, who I know, and who I have not received some official endorsement from - he's not somebody I exchange ideas from(sic) on a regular basis. The notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts forty years ago when I was eight years old, ah, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn't make much sense, George."

Ok, he was only six when it happened, and Ayres never recanted.
No blood, no foul- right? it was ages ago.


Now, what if I were running for office and I was paling around with Lt. Calley?
Do you think they'd let it go as 'Hey, I was ten years old when it happened, water under the bridge and all....get over it!"


Charles Manson did his thing about that time, too...if he were politically connected the MSM would see no problem with Barry hanging with chuck, would they...because it happened so long ago- besides they're only acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment