Saturday, September 30, 2023

RFK jr is going to announce his candidacy for president

 As a third party candidate. 
There are more Republicans interested in him than Democrats. A lot of things he says seem reasonable to us.

At least he's not sounding like your usual Democrat Marxist. BUT before y'all go and tell your friends how moderate he is- remember- he's still a Leftist at heart.

I was wrong about Tulsi Gabbard thinking she was like the rest of them, just nicer. She actually cares about what's going on in America.

I doubt I'm too far wrong with RFK jr, because he is a product of the Democrat system, and anyone who votes for him is just helping the Democrat party win in2024.

3 comments:

  1. I left a reply the other day on this post and after I hit publish the screen froze so I guess it didn't get through. Anyway - -

    I like RFKJR but I think he's "all in" on the green new deal & climate change BS so I'd never support his presidential candidacy.

    Maybe RFKJR would make a good AG for Trump? It's fascinating watching all the democrats demonize him. RFKJR seems to be a decent guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see anything on my end.
    JFK jr seems almost sane, except that he's still a dyed in the wool Dem with their leftist views on a lot of things.
    He might be a good AG, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he seems reasonable... for a democrat. Just remember no matter what he says, he has voted lock step with every democratic party agenda item.

    ReplyDelete